But the greatest of these is LOVE

Grammar stops at love, and at art. ~Valentine Sterling

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

I realized today and this past week, I regret nothing. Everything I have done in my short 24 years on this earth has made me who I am today.

I love people. I saw an older man today working at Shaw's when I went to pick up some food for my trip that I'm takin. It is so hot outside today. I couldn't believe that this man was outside in this heat collecting carts. I got to chat with him inside shortly after I went in to the store and I said        " Where are the younger men that should be outside in that heat?" He just smiled and said  " Honey, I'm the youngest one here!" I told him that I wanted to put the carts away for him. He said " God be with you."  This moment truly brought me to tears.

I love talking to people. Whether I know them or not, I love it. To catch people off guard by showing them you notice them is a great way to share love.  My life, my experiences, mistakes and errors I have made are worth it because through them all I have risen above because of love. For that, I will show love to all. No matter how hard my days get. I hope that I can carry on this path and if this be the only thing I can do, I will. Showing people that I notice them, see them and see Jesus in them.
"Fighting the Good fight"

1 comment:

  1. hey ms sophia, not only that, but your friends will make sure you do....
    and love the task :D
    pax
    mjb

    ReplyDelete